Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Maintain regularly updated patient medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
2. Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address them
3. Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
4. Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
5. Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
|Experience||0 - 4 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||MBBS Duty Doctor BP ICU Emergency Case Historys|
|Contact Person||Mr. Raji|